Terms & Conditions
1.This is a voucher that covers the services prescribed herein, and any additional service will have to be paid money.
2.The customer or beneficent has to go through all the terms and conditions, and should check before leaving the office or printing the voucher, all the specifications and particulars therein, such as name of the hotel, the category of the room, the dates of the entry to or the departure from the hotel etc. and any changes will be met at the expense of the customer or beneficent, additional to the price agreed between him or her; and the KSA Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any such problem that arouse out of his or her fault that they didn’t’ go through the voucher in detail with all it’s terms and conditions
3.The amount paid by the customer or beneficent before booking, can’t be refunded at all rate after the services wanted by him or her are provided (hotel booking, cab etc.)
4.The unused or partially used voucher amounts will be refunded, except for the services mentioned in the 5th paragraph below. And the amount will be refunded only as per the terms& conditions, and after deducting the fees charged by the service providers. The customer or beneficent will be solely responsible to pay the refunding fees, fines for not cancelling the room or exploiting them, or any other fee or fine charged by the service provider, in addition to the service charge paid for canceling the room. All the fees and fines will be additional to the amount of the voucher.
5. Refunding will not be entertained without producing the original voucher, and not to any other than the actual owner of the voucher, or a person authorized by the owner in official writing (and only after producing and copying the ID)
6. The refunding process will last for two to four weeks, and will be entertained only after the confirmation from the hotels(s)
7. The amount to be refunded, if it exceeds 1000 Dollars, will only be refunded through the banks
8. The request for refunding will never be entertained after 30 days from the date of travel mentioned in the Visa, the date of ticket, the date of entry to the hotel, or the date of enjoying partial services.
9. Special requests such as double room, the rooms in the same storey or any other such services will be provided as per the confirmation from hotels, agents or any other agency that provides such a facility from the beginning, and the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for the customer or beneficent not getting those facilities
10. The KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible at all means, for any such incident (from which may Allah save us), or any mistake from the side of hotels or agents, against the customer or beneficent, any of his or her family members or his or her travel mates, during the stay or journey
11. The customer or beneficent should specify the ages of the children with them so that we could notify the hotels or agents. The KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for any problem that may arise at the time of arrival or during the journey; such as something that is related with their stay or additional bed; or mistake in the age of the children, except it is mentioned in the voucher.
12. The requests for early entry to hotels, later check out from them, or additional bed should be mentioned at the time of booking, and which will be entertained only as per their availability and the confirmation from hotels. If there is any additional amount for such facilities, then the customer or beneficent will have to pay it to the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. before the departure or to pay directly to the hotel or agent, and receive the voucher. Without a written statement, the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. will not be responsible for providing such facilities
13. The customer or beneficent should inform in writing the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. about loosing the voucher once it happens within 24 hours. Even if he or she takes all the necessary measures, it doesn’t mean that the customer or beneficent is exempted from the responsibility of going abide by the terms and conditions related with this booking and other services. He or she has to go through the terms and conditions before leaving the office premise of KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd.
14. We advice the customer or beneficent to contact and council with the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. Visa section, to know about the Visa requirements that may differ from one country to another. The customer or beneficent has to be aware of the Visa regulations such as the requirements to avail one, the time of issuing before beginning the journey etc.
15. Even though the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. will provide you all the necessary information and guidance, we will never be responsible for any incident such as you are objected from travelling or entering the country, because of the unauthentic documents and Visa, or objection from the embassy for giving you a Visa.
16. Providing this voucher means that the customer or beneficent has gone through all the terms and conditions mentioned therein, and agreed to all of them as well as the fact that the booking official at the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. has briefed him all the necessary information in this regard, even if the terms and conditions are not mentioned inside this voucher and contract.
17. We ask the customer or beneficent to accept and declare that “I have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions including which are not mentioned in this voucher” before beginning to enjoy the services of the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. I have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned in this voucher. .
I have read, understood and accepted all the terms and conditions mentioned in this voucher.
Terms and conditions related with the package
1. This document of booking is a contract letter between the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. and the customer or beneficent. And all the terms and conditions including which are not mentioned herein, will be considered as part of that contract between the KSA Tours& Travels Pvt. Ltd. and the customer or beneficent. In case of any dispute (may Allah save us from them), the signature of the customer or beneficent on the contract letter will be considered as the agreement to all the terms and conditions mentioned in this document, as well as his or her signature will be considered as representation of all persons included in the booking weather their names are mentioned or not.
2. The customer or beneficent has to go through all the terms and conditions regarding this booking, and lack of going through them doesn’t mean that he or she is exempted from maintaining those terms and conditions as well as signing them. Providing this contract letter to the customer or beneficent means that he or she has gone through all the terms and conditions mentioned therein and understood them, and will be maintaining them including which are not mentioned therein..
3. The KSA Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. itself is not a provider of services such as accommodation, transportation, travel to tourist destinations etc., and doesn’t own third parties which provide these facilities. Therefore, it doesn’t undertake the responsibility of loosing anything of, any harmful incident or any accident (may Allah save us from them) for the customer or beneficent, his or her family members or travel mates during the accommodation or travels.
4. Any law, decree, rule or mandate of any country which may be executed from time to time, can be applicable in the case of a customer or beneficent inside India or outside.
5. This contract letter issued regarding this booking, covers the services prescribed herein only, and any additional service will have to be paid at the hotel, to the tour agent or any other service provider directly.