- Wayanad – 2 Nights
- Coorg- 2 Nights
- Mysore- 2 Nights
- Bangalore- 1 Night
Day-01 : Arrive Calicut (Kozhikode) –Wayanad
Our executive will welcome you at the International Airport and move to Wayanad by road (100 km/ 02½ hrs).Wayanad is one of the hills and mountains of the WesternGhats which is the place of rubber, coffee and spice plantations and also beautifully surrounded by thick forest and wildlife. UNESCO selected it as the World Heritage Biosphere sites of Southern India. The palace is more attractive with waterfalls, rugged mountain streams and deep valleys. At the end of the travel, you will check into hotel/resort/homestay and overnight stay.
Day-02 : In Wayanad
You can start your day celebration after having the breakfast. The day will be the enjoyment of trekkingand outdoor activities. You will meet the activities like trekking trails traveling through the forests and plenty of adventure sports. There is Edakkal Caves and other historical sites to be covered before overnight stay in Wayanad.
Today start your journey to Coorg after having breakfast. You will cover and 225 kms(05 hrs journey) by road to reach Coorg by enjoying the attractive natural beauties. The place is set in the part of Karanatka state keeping the height of 5000 feet above from sea level as the place of amidst verdant valleys, hardwood forests, acres of coffee plantations, plantations growing cloves, cardamom and pepper. After a long journey check into the resort or hotel to have good sleep at Coorg.
Day-04: In Coorg
The day is offered to enjoy the leisure trip in Coorg after having breakfast. You can enjoy the surroundings of Coorg like plantations, waterfalls, etc. and overnight stay in Coorg.
Day-05: Coorg – Mysore
After breakfast move to Mysore by road which is the journey of 100 kms (2 hrs.). It was the place of palaces, sandalwood and flowers. And stay in the hotel.
Day-06 : In Mysore
After breakfast move for sightseeing of Mysore to visit Mysore Palace, the St. Philomena Church and Chamundi Hills. The evening enjoy the beauty of Mysore place with full of light and the beauty of the Brindavan Gardens where you can enjoy the colorfully lit dancing fountains. Overnight in Mysore.
Today your trip to the Garden city of India Known as Bangaluru which is the travel of 140 kms( 4Hrs). You experience the wonderful climate over the years. On arrival Wayanad check into the hotel and take rest. Evening you can enjoy your shopping with multinational companiesshops and shopping malls. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 08: Bagalore
After breakfast move to enjoy The Lalbagh botanical gardens,The VidhanSudha,etc and have fresh from your hotel finally move to the International Airport in time to board your flight home.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column