- Kovalam – 1 Night
- Trivandrum- 1 Night
- Kanyakumari- 1 Night
- Madurai- 1 Night
Day 1: Kovalam
Our tour executive will pick you from Trivandrum International Airport/Railway station and drop to Kovalam beach hotels. Kovalam is one of the attractive beaches in Kerala and offered entertainment activities to give fun to the travelers. Afternoon go for local sightseeing and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Trivandrum
After refreshing breakfast move to the capital of the Gods own country which holds the history dating back as early as 1000 BC. The city also known as the Anathapuri includes attractions like Napier Museum, Zoo, Srichitra Art Gallery etc and back to Kovalam and overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 3: Kanyakumari
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kanyakumari. There you can take hotel and after noon prepare for local sightseeings in Kanyakumari. You can see the Vivekananda para (rock) where swami Vivekananda spent days in deep meditation. There is a statue of Thiruvallur who was the poet in Thamilnadu. The Padmanbhapuram Palace, Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda Memorial, Triveni Sangamam and sun set will give you unique experience of holidays in your life. Finally overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4 : Madurai
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move to Madurai,on arrival check in to the hotel. After noon get ready for local sightseeings in Madurai. It was the capital of the Pandyan Empire in the 14th Century AD. ThirumalaiNayakarMahal, Vaigai Dam, Gandhi Museum, Athisayam Water Theme Park, Thirupparankundrum, VandiyurMariammanTeppakulam, AzhagarKoil ,etc covered in your holiday packages. And overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5 : Madurai
After breakfast check out from the hotel and move to railway station/ Madurai Airport to reach your home.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column