- Palakkad – 1 Night
- Thrissur- 1 Night
- Aleppey- 1 Night
- Kovalam- 1 Night
- Trivandrum- 1 Night
Day 1: Palakkad
You can reach to Coimbatore airport / Palakkad railway station to start your spectacular holiday with KSA tours and travel the leading tour operator in Kerala, India. Then we will take you to the hotel in Palakkad and after that go for Palakkad / Malampuzha Sightseeing, Overnight stay at Palakkad.
Day 2: Thrissur
After having breakfast do check out from the hotel and move to Thrissur , the cultural capital of Kerala. After check in go for sightseeing of the famous waterfalls Athirapilly and Vazhachal. The famous waterfalls deliver extensive beauty of the silver water lines with cool breeze in and around the water falls. And overnight stay in the hotel Thrissur
Day 3: Alleppey
Take your breakfast and get ready for a long drive to Alleppey known as the Venice of the east in Kerala. You can the fabulous experience of the house boat in Alleppy. The stay will allow you to see the beauty of the attractive paddy fields, Chinese fishing nets, rustic homes, swaying coconut groves, etc. you can also do fishing for your food. Overnight stay in the boat.
Day – 4 :Kovalam
After a unique experience of the houseboat living, you can get into cab to travel Kovalm which will take 4 hours journey to reach there. The famous beach gives better views and entertainment activities to celebrate your holidays. You can enjoy the sunset and swimming in the Kovalam beach and overnight stay the Kovalm beach hotels and resorts.
Day – 5 :Trivandrum
After breakfast from the hotel move to see the natural and historical beauties located in the capital of Kerala state. There are palaces, zoo, Churches, old temples, Srichitra Art Gallery, Napier Museum, etc to make memorable holidays in your life. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day – 6 :Trivandrum Airport/ Railway station
The last day of your tour packages. After breakfast from the hotel, we will drop you to the railway station/ Airport to reach your home.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column