- BRUSSELS: Visit the Grand Place; see the Mannekin Pis and the Atomium (photo stop); visit Mini-Europe
- COLOGNE: Visit the Gothic Cathedral – “Dom”
- RHINE VALLEY: Scenic drive; River Rhine Cruise
- BLACK FOREST: Scenic drive; visit Cuckoo Clock outlet
- INNSBRUCK: See the Hofburg and Goldenes Dachl
- WATTENS: Visit to Swarovski Crystal Worlds
- VENICE: Boat ride to St. Mark‟s Square; visit St. Mark‟s Square – see the Bridge of Sighs, Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco; Gondola ride (6 persons in each Gondola)
- PISA: Visit Field of Miracles – see the Cathedral, and Leaning Tower
- FLORENCE: View of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo; free time in historic centre of the city
- VATICAN CITY: Visit to St. Peter‟s Basilica and Square
- ROME: Guided City Tour to see Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, Colosseum and Circus Maximus; visit the Trevi Fountain
- SWITZERLAND: Visit Zurich, Lucerne and Interlaken; visit Mount Titlis; visit Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe
Paris City Tour: River Seine Cruise (*); Orientation Tour of Paris; visit to the Gardens at the Palace
of Versailles; visit to third floor (***) of the Eiffel Tower; French Perfumery
DAY 1: London – Folkestone / Dover – Calais – Brussels – Overnight stop
At the arrival time, at the check-in point, Our Tour Manager will meet you and join the coach for a leisurely travel from London to Folkestone or Dover, for the short channel crossing to Calais by Eurotunnel Le Shuttle or Ferry. On arrival time proceed to Brussels, the capital of Belgium and the seat of several European Union institutions including the European Commission and Parliament. There you will able to see the Grand Place and see the Mannekin Pis statue and the Atomium (photo stop). Then move to Mini-Europe, a miniature park where you can watch models of famous monuments from European cities like Paris, Venice, Brussels, London, etc., built to a scale of 1:25. Later we move to our hotel and check-in for an overnight stay after Dinner.
DAY 2: Overnight stop Germany: Cologne – Rhine Cruise – Frankfurt / Mannheim area
After breakfast proceed east into Germany. Joining the autobahn, we reach at the famous city of Cologne where you can marvel Europes largest Gothic twin spire cathedral. Continuing our drive into the Rhine valley we board a cruise ship for an unforgettable trip along the River Rhine. Admire the extraordinary views, mountain top fairy tale castles and fortresses from a bygone period. Late evening check into hotel for an overnight stop. You will get Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with this day.
DAY 3: Germany: Mannheim / Frankfurt area – Black Forest – Austria: Innsbruck
This morning we depart to joining the autobahn we enter the enchanting Black Forest region, where you will amaze at the timeless serenity and unparalleled scenery surround you. Our first point is at a Cuckoo Clock outlet where you can have shop for cuckoo clocks and other souvenir things. Later we continue our drive to Austria, a beautiful country. Then we will move through the spectacular region of the Bavarian Alps, arriving at Innsbruck, the capital of the Tyrol region. Accessing this charming town of green domes and red roofs – see the Hofburg and the Goldenes Dachl. Later we check into our hotel for an overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: Austria: Innsbruck – Wattens – Italy: Venice – Venice / Padova area
After having breakfast drive to Wattens, where we visit the famous Swarovski Crystal Worlds, for a tour through the kaleidoscope of senses and to see sparkling crystal artworks by famous artists. Visit the Crystal Worlds Shop displaying a unique selection of Swarovski things. Then we enjoy some spectacular scenery on the wayto Europabrucke, one of Europe‟s highest bridges, winding our way through the Brenner pass to cross the Italian border. We got over the mountains for sunny Italy, to visit Venice, the city of unparalleled beauty and romantic moods. We start with a boat ride to St. Mark‟s Square – the most elegant square in the world, to see the Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace and the Basilica di San Marco. Then enjoy a romantic Gondola ride – gliding through serene waters, against the stunning backdrop of Baroque buildings is an experience you won‟t soon forget. Overnight stay in the hotel.
DAY 5: Italy: Venice / Padova area – Pisa – Florence – Arezzo area
Today we drive for Pisa. Watch the amazing scenery rotaion as we cross the Appennines and the gentle hilly countryside of Tuscany to reach Pisa, where we see the place of Miracles. Here you can see at the marble Cathedral in the Pisan-Romanesque style, the Baptistery, and one of the wonders of the earth, the legendary Leaning Tower. Leaving Pisa, we move on the motorways to Florence. On arrival in the city of the Medicis, we will see Piazzale Michelangelo to access one of the best views of this renaissance city across the River Arno. After that have some free time to wander around the city. Next, we drive to journey and check-in at our hotel for a two-night stay.
DAY 6: Italy: Arezzo area – Rome – Arezzo area
Traveling sunlit valleys of the Chianti wine country and ancient fortresses perched high on the hills, we reach the Eternal City. On arrival, we meet our local guide and proceed to the Vatican City, where we will see St. Peters Basilica and Square an excellent masterpiece. In the afternoon, we start in the ancient sights of Rome – Piazza Venezia, the Roman Forum, which acted as the political centre of the Roman Empire, Arch of Constantine, Circus Maximus, Colosseum (photo stop), and the spectacular Trevi Fountain, where you may make a wish. Late evening return to our hotel.
DAY 7: Italy: Arezzo area – Switzerland: Zurich
The next at early morning we move for Switzerland. We continue on the autostradas, before crossing the Swiss border, passing spectacular scenery around the lake regions of Como and Lugano. We can do a brief photo stop near Lake Lugano, before driving north through the Gotthard tunnel. We then proceed to the financial capital of Switzerland, Zurich, for a short panoramic tour. Then we continue our journey and check-in at our hotel for a three-night stay.
DAY 8: Switzerland: Mount Titlis – Lucerne
Today, we visit the town of Lucerne, to see the Chapel Bridge and the Lion Monument. We then move through the Swiss alpine region and the winding mountain ways to the valley of Engelberg, where we begin our ascent to board the world‟s first revolving cable car, reaching the peak of 10,000 ft and the highest viewpoint in central Switzerland – Mount Titlis (weather permitting). Visit the Glacier Grotto or enjoy a breathtaking panorama from the sun terrace. We begin our descent, passing the glaciers and thawing the ice, which creates majestic waterfalls. At this evening, try to join the additional excursion – Lake Lucerne Cruise.
DAY 9: Switzerland: Jungfraujoch – Interlaken
Today, we first move to Lauterbrunnen (or Grindelwald Grund), where, we catch the train for the scenic journey to Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe, the highest railway station in Europe at 3,454 meters. Visit the Ice Palace with ice sculptures or enjoy the panoramic views from the Sphinx Terrace. In the afternoon, we begin our descent to the picturesque town of Interlaken, the scene of many “Bollywood” cinemas, where you have some time to browse through the shops. We return to our hotel after dinner.
DAY 10: Switzerland – France: Paris
Early morning we leave the Swiss Alps behind us. Once into France, we join the super fast highways, driving past vineyards and mustard fields. Move onto Paris, one of the most exciting and popular cities of Europe, renowned for its fashion, perfumes, and of course the most talked about French champagne and wines. On arrival in Paris, celebrate an amazing cruise on the River Seine – admire the spectacular facades from your covered boat.
DAY 11: France: Paris
Today you have the choice of two exciting day tours;
Paris City Tour
Today morning, on our orientation tour of Paris, we will be introduced to the main sights of this beautiful city: Hotel des Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde and the Opera. We then move to Versailles, to visit the fantastic Gardens at the Palace of Versailles, the former residence of the famous “Sun King”. After dinner, you may either rest in your hotel or join the additional excursion – Evening in Paris Tour. On our tour, we will see the main sights illuminated. Later, why not join us for an exciting optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show or Disneyland Paris Theme Park This morning we drive to the famous Disneyland Paris Theme Park where a day of excitement awaits the entire family. Meet your favorite Disney characters, watch fabulous shows, ride the hair-raising “Space Mountain: Mission 2” roller coaster, enter Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril and find yourself in a moving wagon speeding through the ancient ruins. After dinner, you may either rest in your hotel or join the additional excursion – Evening in Paris Tour. On our tour, we will watch the main places illuminated. Later, why not join us for an excellent optional Lido Paris Cabaret Show.
DAY 12: France: Paris – Calais – Ferry – Dover – London
Today we visit the third floor of the famous Eiffel Tower to watch the spectacular panoramic view of the city. Later, we visit a French perfumery for some last minute shopping. Early afternoon we drive and journey north for Calais to board the ferry for the return channel passage. On arrival at Dover port, we step to London, where the tour ends, and it is time to say farewell to all the friends you have made on tour.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column