- Delhi – 2 Nights
- Shimla- 2 Nights
- Manali- 2 Nights
Day 01: Delhi
The first day Arrive at Delhi railwaystation/ Airport. Our excecutive will pick you and transfer to hotel and check in. Overnight stay at Delhi hotel.
Day 02: Delhi – Shimla
After breakfast move to Shimla. It is the travel of 380 kilometers will take around 9 hours . It was the summer capital of India during British period. On arrival at Shimla Check-in to your Hotel and over night stay in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla
A day for full sight seeings in and around sightseeing of SHIMLA, visit KUFRI, Indias one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla which is having height of 2622 meter. The place offers you awesome scenic and sports activities. Evening free to move in the famous shopping place of Shimla town. You can enjoy heartbreaking views of the mountain ranges.Shimlas landmarks focusing on the neo gothic structure of Christ Church and the neo Tudor library building are worth seeing.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Kullu – Manali
After breakfast move to Kullu – Manali which is journey of 280 Kms around 9/10 Hours time required for traveling, On the way sight-seeing like Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu and overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali
Manali- Excursion to Rohtang Pass (Snow Point), the important thing in your itienerary. You can enjoy excursion to Rohtang Pass also called Snow point- enjoy the beauty of year round snow caped mountails. Evening get ready to see “HADIMBA TEMPLE” Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is well known for its exquisitely carved doorway . “CLUB HOUSE” The Club House with its exclusive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “VASHIST” Well known for its hot springs. Overnight at Manali hotel.
Day 06: Delhi
After Breakfast drive to Delhi, a journey of Manali- Delhi 600 Kms, 12 Hours, Check in and overnight stay at hotel.
The last day of your tourpackages, enjoy local shopping and move to your home.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column