- Delhi – 2 Nights
- Agra- 2 Nights
- Jaipur- 2 Nights
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station
Meet & Greet on arrival at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & transfer to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceeds for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi. (Drive Pass)
Day 03: Delhi – Agra Via Mathura (216 Km )
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city – Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara – the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra Local Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Agra Fort, Mughal Garden & The world famous Taj Mahal – the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 05: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast proceeds to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Fatehpur Sikri – once the capital of Mughal Emperor Akbar. Also visit the Buland Darwaza, the largest gateway in the world. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, Gaitore Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 07: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column