- Bengaluru – 1 Night
- Mysore- 1 Night
- Ooty- 2 Nights
Day 1: Bengaluru
Our team will take you from Airport/ Railway station to take you to the hotel. Then move to local sightseeing to enjoy the garden city of India and the capital of Karnataka state. The Silicon Valley of India is the principal administrative, industrial and commercial hub of Karnataka State. The day cover places like Lalbagh Gardens, Cubbon Park, VidhanaSoudha, Museum, Cariappa Memorial Park, Cariappa Memorial Park and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Mysore
The seonds day do check out from the hotel and move to Mysore. You have to get ready for local sightseeing. The city is located around 139 kilometers from Bangalore. It was the capital city of the Wodeyar dynasty. Mysore Zoo Gardens, St. Philomenas Church, Mysore Zoo, Mysore Palace, Chamundi Hills, Chamarajendra Art Gallery, Bylakuppa and Brindavan Gardens are the main attraction in and around Mysore city. Overnight stay at the hotel
Day 3: Ooty
Third day morning do check out from the hotel and move to Ooty and check into the hotel. Enjoy the cool evening of the Ooty and overnight stay at the hotel .
Day 4: Ooty
The day gor for local sightseeing in Ooty. The amazing hill station located around 2240 meter above from the sea level and also known as the Queen of Hill Stations. The hill station decorated with sprawling grasslands, vast expanses of tea gardens, dense forests, lofty mountains, etc. The Botanical Gardens, Rose Garden, Centenary Rose Park, Doddabetta, Deer Park, Government Museum, Lake, etc are the main attraction in Ootycoverd with this tour packages and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5 : Coimbatore
After breakfast check out from the hotel. You can drive to international airport or Railway staion.You reach to home with lots of beautiful memories.
- Govt Tax of 9.00% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airport snack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column